Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 25

Thread: Back from the beach!

  1. #11
    Inactive Member QNPoohBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2002
    Posts
    1,460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    very cute and creative! I always love your photo sessions.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member gmommy04's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13th, 2004
    Posts
    183
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    CUTE CUTE CUTE!!! The beach and American Girls---two of my favorite things!! Great job---thanks for sharing.

    Karla

  3. #13
    Inactive Member judiaci's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2003
    Posts
    2,354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Welcome back, Julia!
    I love your photos. You are so creative. The photos are crystal clear, too. Nice!!!!!!!!!

  4. #14
    Inactive Member musicismyradar's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 18th, 2005
    Posts
    127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sounds like your trip was just wonderful. I love the pictures by the way! You are so creative!

  5. #15
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Julia, you always think of everything!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  6. #16
    Inactive Member JuliaAM's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 17th, 2002
    Posts
    884
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Why thank you! blush blush.

    The boogie board is made of craft foam, glued to cardboard. The stars on the boggie board are stickers outlined with glitter glue for extra sparkle.

    Julia

  7. #17
    Inactive Member AGLover's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 26th, 2006
    Posts
    62
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Great job!

  8. #18
    Inactive Member prasnlrd's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 7th, 2006
    Posts
    176
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That was so cool! You shound write another book on making ones' own Ag sized items! You are so neat and meticulous! I love it! You are my kind of person! HA!...I also loved your morsels beachy outfits too ! [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

    [img]cool.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]

  9. #19
    Inactive Member Momof2agfans's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 4th, 2004
    Posts
    149
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I knew you made that! You are so talented!

  10. #20
    horselvr2
    Guest horselvr2's Avatar

    Post

    I wish I could see the pics! Because most of the time, the computer I am on right now never shows peoples pics! Guess I'll go over on my other computer to try and see them! I bet there really cute!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •